Marine & Offshore
AerosUSA supplies wire and cable protection products to the marine and offshore industries. We are the exclusive US representatives of world-leading manufacturers of wire and cable protection systems. Our protection products offer the reliability, durability, and high performance you’d expect from a leading manufacturer, required in the most demanding marine environments.
Cable and wiring equipment in marine and offshore environments need to be protected from salt water, moisture, as well as corrosive materials, such as oils, chemicals, acids, and solvents, and mechanical stresses. Additionally, protection against fire and flame by using materials that are self-extinguishing is also critical.
We stock an extensive inventory of conduits, fittings, connectors, cable glands, strain relief glands, braids & sleeving, and energy guide chains ideal for marine and offshore applications. Some of these applications include:
- Cable protection for ship-board compartments, open decks, and cargo holds
- Protection for cabling in masts and movable systems
- From hydraulics and environmental factors
- Engine room cabling and wiring
- Electrical raceways
- Fiber optic and cable conduits, and flexible raceways
- Cable and wire feeds and connectors to control panels
- Switchbox, branch, and feeder wires and connectors
AerosUSA’s products meet international industry and regulatory standards, including UL, CSA, BWB, VDE, DNV, IEC, IRIS, and LLOYD’s Register.
Our experienced, knowledgeable staff is committed to superior customer service, providing each customer with the wire and cable protection system or component that meets their application requirements. We stock an extensive inventory and offer quick response, fast delivery, and competitive pricing.
Call today to see how we can help you.