Metallic Cable Glands
AerosUSA supplies a full complement of metallic cable glands manufactured by the leading manufacturers of wire and cable protection systems. Our extensive inventory of metallic cable glands includes products designed to provide secure, durable connections and seals between the cable and equipment in electrical, control, instrumentation, data, and telecommunications applications. This level of security is paramount to maintain the integrity of the application at hand.
Our product line of Progress®, KSM, and Syntec MS metallic cable glands is manufactured using nickel-plated brass and are available with strain relief, short and long entry thread, and anti-kink configurations. Our cable glands provide:
- Secure, reliable connections and seals
- Highest level of protection against dirt, dust, corrosion, oil, grease, liquids, moisture, and gases
- Reliable performance in high and low temperature environments
- EMI / RFI conductive properties to protect electrical cables against unwanted interferences
- Excellent fire resistance (class E30 & ASTM)
Our metallic cable glands are extremely cost-effective, yet still offering a high level of reliability, durability and performance. They are fully certified meeting IRIS and ASTM approvals for rail and transit operations.
Our experienced, knowledgeable staff is committed to superior customer service, providing each customer with the metallic cable gland that meets or exceeds their wire and cable application requirements. We stock an extensive inventory and offer quick response, fast delivery, and competitive pricing. Call today to see how we can help you.