AerosUSA is the exclusive supplier of ROHRflex and FLEXAquick polyamide fittings manufactured by Flexa GmbH, the world-leading manufacturer of wire and cable protection systems. Our extensive inventory offers products engineered to provide secure, durable connections for industrial wire and cable systems in pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical applications.
Our product line of polyamide fittings includes straight, 90° and 45° with inner or outer threaded connections. UNEF threads are available to adapt to commercial grade mil-spec C5015 style connectors. Flange mount, additional build in strain relief, snap in styles are also available. Fittings are available with metallic and nylon threads in NPT, PG and Metric threads in IP66, IP68 and IP69K ingress protection ratings.
Available in a wide range of configurations our connectors provide:
- Quick assembly and ease of installations
- Secure, reliable connections
- Protection against corrosion, oil, grease, liquids, moisture, and gases
- Tensile and mechanical strength for high stress and high wear equipment
- Shielding and protection
- High UV Resistance
- Free of silicone, cadmium and halogen
- Abrasion resistance
- Exceptional performance in high and low temperature environments
They are used to connect wire and cable systems in the following applications:
- Railway technology
- Specialty vehicle construction
- Outdoor and high UV installations
- Chemical processing
- Wastewater processing
- Petrochemical processing
- Engine, turbine, and power generation connectors and cabling
- High wear, high stress production and processing machinery
- Hydraulic & pneumatic equipment and cabling
Polyamide fittings provide superior performance in harsh, hazardous, and high-volume environments. Our fittings are cost-effective and economical, offering reliable, durable performance. Our products meet international industry and regulatory standards, including UL, CSA, CE, DIN, ASTM, Lloyds Register, DNV, DB, BWB, and VDE. They are fully certified for railway and transit operations.